At the top of the hill above Zelenjak, where the monument to the Croatian anthem “Our beautiful” is, is the chapel that people named Our Lady of Mount Carmel or Our Lady Risvic, which is related to the folk tradition: “Who first hears her tone, Our Lady of the Snows will meet him three wishes”.
That old chapel was first mentioned in 1639. In 1802, the Baroque altar with old statue of Our Lady with Jesus has been raised. The side altars are dedicated to St. Blaise and Rozaliji.
The organ are from 1850, with a picture of King David playing the harp. Masses in the chapel are served on White Sunday, the last Sunday in May, in the month of July nearest to the feast of Our Lady of Carmel, and thanksgiving on the first Sunday in November.